Terms and Conditions
- Fees are calculated on a daily basis from the day of arrival until the day of departure inclusive. The balance of all fees are payable on arrival. Payment can be made by cheque, bank transfer or cash. Cheques should be made payable to Highcroft Kennels. There is a three day minimum charge.
- Long term boarders are accepted, payable monthly in advance and subject to two weeks notice.
- Upon making a reservation a booking form will be sent to you. To confirm the reservation the booking form should be completed, signed and returned along with the appropriate deposit/fees by the “return” date shown on the booking form. Failure to do so will result in the automatic cancellation of the booking.
- Cancellations are accepted up to 21 days prior to the date of arrival. Whilst deposit/fees are non-returnable we give a credit that is valid for 6 months against a future booking. Credits are non transferable.
- Cancellations made less than 21 days prior to the arrival date will result in the forfeit of all deposit/fees. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- All cats must be fully vaccinated against Feline Enteritis and Cat Flu. Both require annual boosters. All primary vaccinations and boosters must be completed at least 7 days prior to arrival. We do not accept tom cats over the age of 9 months that have not been neutered.
- All dogs must be fully vaccinated against Parvovirus, Distemper, Hepatitis and Leptospirosis. All require annual boosters. All primary vaccinations and boosters must be completed at least 7 days prior to arrival.
- It is not a requirement that dogs have the kennel cough vaccination. However, if given it must be at least 14 days prior to the arrival date.
- We will refuse to accept any pet whose vaccinations are not up to date or which have not been administered in sufficient time to comply with our terms and conditions. No deposit/fees will be refunded for pets refused boarding due to non compliance with out terms and conditions.
Medical and Veterinary Care
- We are able to continue with nursing care previously prescribed by your vet. Where homeopathic, diabetic or excessive medication is required a charge will be applicable.
- We reserve the right to consult a vet if we believe an animal requires veterinary attention. If the recommended treatment requires your consent we will make all reasonable effort to contact you. In the event that we are unable to do so we reserve the right to make any decisions regarding the treatment of your animal without liability.
- You are liable for the cost of all veterinary treatment and any associated charges that are not reimbursed against our insurance policy. Our insurance policy does not cover any pre existing medical conditions, veterinary call out charges or charges that we apply to cover the cost of taking your animal for treatment.